Words That Impress Girls

Words That Impress Girls



Talking face to face is one thing and talking virtually is another. When you are face to face you can impress her with your sense of style, your personality and tone. Chatting, talking over the phone or writing an email to her is a different prospect altogether. Here if you are looking to impress the girl, you will have to do it solely using words.
The most important tip when you want to impress girls with words is to convey a sense of dominance while being romantic. Don’t use words which convey a sense of fear, uncertainty or insecurity on your part.


Tips To Remember With Words


There are no hard and fast rules but the below pointers are known to work in conveying a sense of confidence:
Use fewer words to convey your meaning. Research shows more impact is drawn through less words.
Avoid the use of words like could, can, may while using ‘we’ or ‘I’ as the subject. ‘Can I’ or ‘may I’, looks far less dominant that ‘I want’ or ‘I will’.
Be specific. Beating about the bush never works.
Don’t apologize explicitly. It looks bad in words if you are not face to face.
Avoid asking questions. It’s better to state rather than ask. Instead of asking “Can we date?” just state “Let’s date”.
Compliment with a sense of dominance, it looks attractive. Instead of saying “Your smile looks really pretty” you can say “I like your smile”


Real Life Practical Examples



Here are a few examples of the right use of words and the wrong use of words.
Wrong: Would it be possible to meet up for a date?
Right: Let’s date.
Wrong: I am really sorry if I hurt you.
Right: I didn’t want to hurt you.
Wrong: I think I am in love with you.
Right: The fact is I love you.
Wrong: Do you like me?
Right: I know you like me.
Wrong: You look very pretty with open hair.
Right: Open hair suits you.
Wrong: Your smile is very pretty.
Right: Gotta say, I dig that smile.
Always weigh the words against the thumb rule – does it sound dominant or submissive. Choose words which convey a sense of dominance. Girls find dominance more attractive than submissiveness.
All along, don’t forget to be romantic – it’s one thing to be dominant and another to become unromantic. A balance between the two works best with girls.